Saturday, August 9, 2014

Working the overnight shift

I thought when I signed up to work front desk it was going to be an easy job. Overnight sure no problem, how hard can it be? Think again after leaving this job in the morning I feel like a zombie. It affects everything I do that day. I cant think straight, feel pain, or see clearly.When everyone is getting up thats when I'm going to bed "oh" the irony. All jokes aside Working overnight shifts take REAL soliders, it truley suck...good morning class!

3 comments:

  1. Talk about a flipped lifestyle, ouch. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to work overnight shifts too ! and i hated it, but then I kinda liked it better because then I could sleep for a few hours then I'll be up and charged and enjoy my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be a zombie. Idk how you do it.

    ReplyDelete