Saturday, August 23, 2014
ALL SMILES
With all that is going on, Being laid off due to my job having 12 million renovations, someone stealing my identity,my hospital scare, and falling behind in EVERY class. I knew this was part of life, tough obstacles are sure to come but I will cross over. I refused for depression to hit me, and I know I'm not weak I'm prepared for more upcoming battles. I said to my self Okay I got this.Friday the Breakers called me and wanted me to start this upcoming Wednesday. Not only that but my pay is alot higher than it was at the country club I worked at. $14.50 plus service charge and tips versus $15.00 flat. I'm very grateful, and I cant wait to start so I can save up. I've learned one must save. You don't know what life is going to throw at you be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment