Monday, August 4, 2014
Living with my Boyfriend Help
So my boyfriend of three years really wants to buy a house in Boca Raton. The problem for me is that I've never lived with my partner before Im really nervous about this idea. First off my family are super catholic so I know where they are going to go with this. Second my guy friend scared the heck out of me when he told me "say bye bye to you ever getting married". And third Im just plain weird there are a few things I would really hate for him to find out about me,For example I sleep walk.Please help any advice would do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there Stamene, yeah.... moving in with a partner when in a relationship is a big step. First, you both have to want to live together. Then, you have to remember that with many things concerning love, you have to have faith and take a leap. If there was any hopes of you taking this relationship all the way to marriage then he's going to have to find out those things about you that you are most afraid of him knowing. And remember, we love someone not just for their perfections but for their flaws as well.
ReplyDelete