Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Stolen Identity

I got a call from unemployment today asking for prove that I've been applying for jobs. Well the crazy thing about this is I'm currently employed have been for years, also I never applied for unemployment. Some one had been using my identity for unemployment checks, credit cards,and etc since January of this year.... The moral of my story is GET LIFE LOCK. Protect yourself these identity criminals are real and out there.Oh and to end this my credit score is now 140! good day my fellow classmates I'm going to jump off a cliff now.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that sucks, definitely a good investment in life lock. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the news, but don't jump. there is help out there. Call your bank if you haven't done so already and they will help. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete