Thursday, August 21, 2014
Having, and keeping your Faith
Two weeks ago while at home I get a sharp pain in my right pelvic region. The type of pain where I couldn't even stand up. Phone wasn't in arms reach, all I could do was just lay there praying it would go a way. No one was home, I started to panic when i felt liquid, it was blood. Again I kept praying, even as my head continued to feel dizzy I looked to God. I felt like passing out, wondering what is going on. Right when everything in my sight started to fade away. I hear my door open,right then I continued to pray harder.I didn't know who was in my house, and my body couldn't move. I knew God was looking over me so I said to myself Stamene have faith. My cousin forgot her bag at my house and came to pick it up since she has an extra key, an extra key I didn't even know she had. She called the ambulance, and I was rushed to the ER. Come to find out I have an ovarian cyst, and polyps. I'm thankful for finding out but my body miscarried my baby I was 8 weeks. Though I lost my child, I have faith knowing God has a reason for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ms. Jean, please take care of yourself. I'm so sorry you are having such severe problems.
ReplyDelete