Friday, August 29, 2014

NEW JOB

Let me start off my Thinking God, he is able. Today was the first day at my new job, this place is beautiful. It's called the Breakers Hotel. I wanted to leave Hospitality all together but having my orientation I fell in love. The insurance that they provide is the best plus they pay 50 percent of your premium. I've worked in Hotels before but never one like this.There is a ballroom that has a a ceiling of gold. A carpet that moves in every direction you move. Plus George Lopez the comedian walked past my orientation group. I work in the food and beverage department and I learned if I ever need more hours I can pick up any shift from their many restaurants. I love this job!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds great Stamene! Congratulations on the new job. You know, I've lived in Florida for 23 years and I've never been to the Breakers. I've heard about it from some of my friends, but reading about your experience orientating there I can honestly say it must be pretty amazing. Kudos to you. : )

    ReplyDelete