My name is Stamene Jean, I'm 23 years old, I live here in west plam beach originally from Haiti. I'm attending South University with hopes of getting a degree in Occupational therapy. This is my first year back in college since 2010 when I thought I wanted to become a nurse. I chose Occupational therapy due to the fact that I'm actually helping someone heal one on one, and South University was the right fit for me.
I also live in west palm beach. But my hopes are to become a RN and I also feel that South University would be a right right for me.
ReplyDeleteHey my mother is from Haiti. What part of Haiti are you from?
ReplyDeleteGood way of asking that Boston girl, thank you for not saying you but your mom :-)
DeleteAwesome Jean nice to meet you and same here thats how I look at it to. thanks to south University we looking like a better path might actually be right here in front of our eye.
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!! Work hard and play little! ;)
ReplyDeleteI chose the PTA program because I liked the fact that I would be helping people.
ReplyDeleteOccpuational therapy (: well have alot of classes together !!
ReplyDeleteVery Nice!! I wish the best in your studies :< )
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I'm also attending for Occupational Therapy
ReplyDeleteWell, nice to meet you again Stamene. I think you'll do great as an OT.
ReplyDelete