Friday, July 18, 2014


           When given a certain subject to write about or either comment on. It's either I dont know much about it, or anything at all. Through writing about that certain topic I've became an expert, with built up confidence when asked about the topic. When writing you research what you dont know, then more information comes along, then just like that you have learned through writing, and now you have a world class search paper....Speaking from experience.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly! When we learn new things and write them down we can remember and learn about something. Then we can certainly write about the subject in confidence with factual references attached and well written of course. Great job, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is simply that simple. Its god to know you learn alot and become and expert in the field you are researching. It does teach you confidence and the ability to talk about the subject intellegently. I enjoy to learn and then increase my knoledge in turn. It is exciting to learn and then apply and write.

    ReplyDelete